Skip to main content

'The Stair' Concept Sketches












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History 2: Essay Reformatted for Web

My first formal submission for architectural history 2 required three informal essays or 'academic articles' which required explaining the architectural significance of three otherwise normal words. My assignment is presented as submitted, however, much of the presentation has been lost due to the blogger conversion, regardless I hope that you give it a read and that it abides by its praise of intellectual stimulation and overcomes the rather valid critiques of convolution. Enjoy! High Tech High-tech’ emerged as one of the “several persuasions”  of modernism which aimed to reinvigorate its ideals through a proper engagement with the “mind of technology” . A fusion of engineering and architecture, the movement captured the zeitgeist of 1960’s ‘Technological Utopianism’ and envisaged mechanised, adaptive environments. Initially derived as an experimental fusion of Archigram’s science fiction, Buckminster Fuller’s ‘Superstructure’ and Joesph Paxton’s ‘Crystal Place’, it went on to...

Evidence of Submission

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/embed/4ae9704e-23b1-47bd-8738-1d44680d980d Note: The originial size of my Sketch-Up file was 100MB which exceeded the 45MB allowable upload limit for 3D Warehouse. However when made to upload the file, Sketch Up automatically adjuested the file size to within the requirements, I am unware of the process by which this was done and so can not attest for the quality of the final model in relation to the model which is visible infront of me the author. To download the original model please click the google drive link below, taking care to download both the .skp and .skb files before opening. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yvdMAz2PMUxV0mcoWn6G9GlERUjdHA70

By: Sehaj Walia

My name is Sehaj. I study civil engineering with architecture at UNSW. I don’t want to scare you away! But I prefer you experience this blog personally and intimately. I post for expression, and your viewing pleasure, it’s quite exiting! This will grow as I do, so I extend you an invitation take a look around, make yourselves at home and interact, with what’s on show! To those of you kind enough, I invite you to click the posts and read between the lines(literally!) Hi! My name is Sehaj . I study civil engineering with architecture at UNSW . I am slowly increasing my sentence length for your comfort. As this description goes on my sentences will exponentiate, becoming increasingly complex and intricately detailed. But until then I write simply. This is because I don’t want to scare you away! As we progress, I’d have you note the decreasing formalcy of my tone. Cause I’d prefer you experience this blog personally and intimately . As is...